Saturday, April 14, 2012

Old Manicures (FA at...everything!)

I was finally able to go through the last several years of pictures on my computer after I had to have my hard drive recovered. Some of these nails have been on Reddit, almost all of them have been shared with my friends on Facebook. This is for anyone who might be lacking inspiration, enjoys looking at nail art, or is simply bored. Enjoy! 









These Spring Dots were inspired by a Reddit Laquerista. The originals were done by Kehteh. I'm pretty proud of my manicure but trust me, if you had seen the inspiration you'd have to agree that there's no comparison. 
===============================================================

WATER MARBLING



These are my first two attempts doing water marbling. The left was done with white ICE and an Avon polish. All other water marbles were done with Sally Hansen Xtremewear polishes.









 ==============================================================

KONAD STAMPING PLATES

 This is my First Attempt at Konad stamping!






                                       

  


                                       


My mom's nails

A friend's nails


 ==============================================================

PAST HOLIDAYS

 Inspired by CutePolish on YouTube




Inspired by SimpleLittlePleasures on YouTube



These designs were both inspired by CutePolish on YouTube. I highly recommend that you check out her channel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment